Over the years, T.S. Shure® has been recognized by its commitment to excellence in product design and manufacturing, and defined its credo:
1. Design toys, games and books with educational merit.
2. Produce original, illustrated artwork that captures the imagination.
3. Create inventive designs with exceptional attention to detail.
4. Utilize natural materials with excellent craftsmanship and heirloom quality.
5. Make hands on products that encourage interactive learning.
T.S. Shure® started his business in 1991, and what started in a garage has turned into an international business with clients all over the world.
Innovations over the years include the score keeping electronic paddle ball, bubble skipping toy, reinvention of paper dolls into wooden magnetic dolls, chunky preschool puzzles, ArchiQuest laminated architectural blocks and more.